Friday, January 8, 2010

A New Blog

This blog has been an idea in the back of my mind for some time now. As my daughter, Elsa, grows before my eyes, I continue to struggle with how to nourish her to the best of my ability. As I am sure is the way with all parents, I feel the stress and aggravation that comes with taking time to cook healthy, wholesome meals for Elsa, only to have her toss them over the side of her highchair as if I just offered her something she could just never bear to allow touch her tastebuds. One day she will love a food; the next day she will completely turn her nose up at it. So this is the place I hope us moms can share ideas and information regarding feeding our children a wide variety of healthy food. This can be in the form of a favorite recipe (an original concoction or one from a cookbook), words of wisdom from experience, or general philosophies in the way of nutrition.

If you would like to become a contributor to this blog, please leave a comment or send an e-mail to helms.c@gmail.com, and I will happily add you to the list of contributors.

No comments:

Post a Comment